Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for accurately collecting money from beer vendors, overseeing product control, ensuring all inventory counts are correct, and expediting the flow of inventory to beer vendors.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform opening and closing counts on all items in the location
- Ensure that daily location inventory sheets are complete and accurate
- Ensure that all product is accompanied by proper documentation when leaving or entering location
- Ensure that location staff is following instructions and proper rules and regulations.
- Project a professional appearance according to Aramark standards
- Enforce all Aramark policies
- Must be able to work unsupervised and manage up to 20 people per location
- Must take ownership of location and area immediately surrounding assigned area
- Maintain a “clean as you go” work environment (overall sanitation of location and surrounding assigned area)
- Completion of opening and closing duties paperwork (ex. cleaning checklist and opening/closing checklist) Discrepancies must be brought to a manager's attention.
- Enforce uniform compliance.
- Must have a working Product knowledge and understand pricing regulations.
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience managing inventory required
- Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
- Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.