Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Delivers patients’ meal trays and food items in assigned areas according to established procedures, quality standards, sanitary food service practices, and universal precautions.
- Greets patients in a courteous and professional manner and offers assistance with meal trays according to established procedures.
- Communicates relevant information in a responsive manner to personnel in other departments to ensure quality patient care.
- Identifies patients correctly by checking bed/wrist identification against the name written on the patients’ menu.
- Maintains floor stock inventories, as assigned, and restocks cart daily. Maintains sanitation of floor supplies stock cart.
- Makes recommendations for nourishments to clinical staff.
- Cleans patient rooms daily and provides trash removal.
- Offers refills on hot beverages and substitutions or corrections on meal trays (according to menu).
- Adheres to all Aramark appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
- Reports any problems found during meal service to dietitian or zone manager and takes corrective action to resolve any issues as they arise.
High School Degree or GED preferred. Current student considered.
Previous experience in food service or related field is preferred.
Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.