Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Founded in 2008, LifeWorks Restaurant Group creates customized restaurants in office buildings that are unique to each client organization we serve. With Lifeworks Restaurant Group, our goal is to “Inspire life at work”. We are an on-site customized restaurant group with the most inspirational service culture in the industry. We create custom restaurants each unique to the client organization, their culture, and building location. We take what can be a transactional experience and make it memorable by feeding the minds, souls and bodies of our guests, we create an experience and an environment that is safe, energizing and inspiring. http://www.lifeworksrestaurants.com/
Job Summary: Prepares and portion food items in accordance with production requirements. Uses daily worksheets and standardized recipes to cook meals. Perform various duties in accordance with Aramark sanitation standards.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all food items according to recipe cards and prep lists according to Aramark standards.
- Adhere to proper food handling procedures.
- Maintain proper rotation of food to assure top quality and freshness.
- Collect leftovers, cover, label, and properly store according to Aramark standards.
- Maintain clean and orderly refrigerators and work areas.
- Make sure the stations are properly cleaned, sanitized, and organized at the end of the shift (including cleaning of kitchen equipment).
- Ensure that all kitchen tools, keys and equipment are returned to their designated secure area.
- Ensure storage areas are locked at all times.
- Ensure all keys are returned and secured.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment that conforms to all standards and regulations.
- Adhere to safety policies and accident reporting procedures.
- Completes all required training.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum one-year prep work or food service related work preferred.
- Knowledge of food prep, proper knife handling, temperature control, and sanitation is helpful
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must maintain security clearance.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.