Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Understand what is inclusive of a reimbursable meal
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
- Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead
- Proper utilization of leftovers as required
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all safety regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Serve food at proper portions as requested
- Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, steam kettles, and all other cooking and serving equipment
- May wash, peel, cut, and shred vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use
- May bake bread, rolls, cakes, and pastries
- Promote good public relations
- Adhere to the uniform policy as set by FSD
- Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Present professional appearance
Pass a criminal background check
- High School diploma/GED
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.