Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Perform tasks related to maintaining and improving the campus grounds. Mow and trim facility grounds during the growing season. Leaf pickup in the fall. De-ice sidewalks in the winter. Must be able to endure extreme heat in the summer and cold winters.
- Plant, trim, spray, mow, weed, fertilize, sweep, rake, cultivate, plant, dig, water, shovel snow, remove ice, spread salt and/or sand, and other related functions of a groundskeeper
- Operate various types of equipment including frontend loaders, power movers, saws, sprayers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, blowers, hand pruners and pole straws
- Operate light or medium weight trucks
- Operate light or medium tractors and attachments used to maintain grounds as needed
- Prepare campus for special events
- Assist in snow removal when needed
- Cooperate with other people within the department and other department personnel in competing assigned tasks
- Display the necessary initiative and dependability to work alone or in groups
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures
- Work special events on weekends as necessary
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Must possess a working knowledge of gasoline powered landscape equipment (mowers, edgers, trimmers, chainsaw, etc)
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions
- Must be able to work outdoors and endure temperature and extreme weather
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.