Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Perform food service duties to guests in a professional manner while serving a safe quality food product. All vendors should ensure bins, carrying trays and bags are clean and ready for use. Vendors are responsible for their own change bank.
- Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk quickly, walk up and down stairs, bend, and stoop
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that may include days and weekends
- All candidates must be at least 18 years of age
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.