Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for various administrative duties and ad-hoc projects which must take place at each market center location. The Administrative Coordinator is a multi-faceted role that may support the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, Legal, Labor Relations, and other ARS Corporate departments.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees to insure functional duties are performed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Coordinate/Oversee CMMS system and Work order request
- Based on extensive knowledge and experience, provide guidance to other employees to solve problems, answer questions, and research issues that may arise within the administrative function.
- Recommend methods to improve operation processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Serve as a resource for other departments on matters pertaining to functional area.
- Post all notices from regional management and HR with regard to Company Policy, payroll, HR, Benefits and Compliance Practices.
- Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
- Implement new administrative procedures and forms as directed by HR management and Finance. Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other HR compliant recordkeeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support the on boarding of new hires.
- Support the daily office functions by ordering supplies, business cards, processing incoming and outgoing mail, ordering computer for new employees and attending to the front desk.
- Assist the Fleet function within the MC by managing the essential Fleet processes such as vehicle accident reporting, fuel cards and driver alert notices.
- Support weekly inventory process
- Generating POs and maintaining perpetual inventory ordering system, which may include the following; ordering product, receiving product and issuing product to the route on a daily basis.
- Maintain Sub-Contractor sign in/out and Key inventory
- Support Accounts Receivable (A/R) function within the Market Center (MC) by ensuring checks and Route Cash processed daily and support any necessary Special Billing in order to expedite or support our collection efforts.
- Support management reporting within the MC by providing reports to the management team.
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.