Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Installs, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all refrigeration and related equipment for preserving food, making ice, cooling water, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation
- Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all pneumatic control systems and related equipment
- Services, repairs, rewires, and calibrates electric controls
- Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same
- Cleans and maintains grills, ducts, and shaft ways in A/C, ventilating, and exhaust systems
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration codes and practices; coordinates work between and with other trades
- Interprets schematic drawings, plans, specifications, and diagrams relating to the installation, repair, and/or maintenance of equipment
- Performs on-call duties, as they are scheduled, and maintains communication status when on-call
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and records the same
- Responds to any emergency situation as required and is responsible for snow removal as assigned
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
- Attends seminars, gatherings, and schools for advancement of HVAC and refrigeration skills
- Position requires a high school diploma or G.E.D. and diploma/certification in HVAC/Refrigeration or two (2) years experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience within the HVAC and Refrigeration trade required
- Knowledge of HVAC and Refrigeration theory and practice for the repair and maintenance of corresponding systems and equipment
- Knowledge of computers and computerized energy management systems required
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.