Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.