Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Office workers are responsible for assisting managers with administrative tasks such as ordering inventory and logging invoices. This individual works closely with the Production Manager/Location Manager to ensure that products are ordered, logged and reported in a timely fashion.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enter data and process invoices in Prima
- Maintain unit invoice logs
- Analyze inventory and production results on weekly inventory report
- Order inventory
- Maintain files at the location
- Request promotional materials from the marketing department
- Complete production sheets
- Monitor submission of inventory counts and payroll hours by specified weekly deadlines
- Prepare communication materials for the hourly staff including, but not limited to: bulletin boards, schedules, memos, etc.
- Maintain a professional image
Additional Job Functions:
- Complete special projects as needed
- Complete any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Work Environment: Unit offices, back-of-house. Involves repetitive motion.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.