Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Under direction of supervisor, ensures effective operation of assigned catering areas, including stocking, serving and attending to guests’ needs, in accordance with Aramark’s Standards. Worker may be a Suite Attendant, delivering food and beverage orders from kitchen to guests, a concession stand worker or in the back of house aiding in utility and prep.
Essentials Tasks, Responsibilities, and Duties:
Sets up and checks on assigned catering party areas prior to event, ensure proper items are in place, in accordance with company procedures
- Verifies and sets-up all pre-event food and/or beverage orders
- Takes and places event-day food and beverage orders according to set up requirements
- Set-ups and checks on event-day food and beverage orders; ensures accuracy of event day items
- Replenishes food, beverages, condiments and utensils as needed
- Maintains standard of orderliness and cleanliness of catering area throughout the event
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, request identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures
- Enters drink/food orders into POS, collects payment from guest and obtains signatures from the host on charges
- Meets and greets host and guest in area throughout event
- Clears and clean all items from the area and cleans all surfaces and chafing dishes in area
- Re-sets and re-stocks area for next function
- Completes closing functions and checks out with supervisor
- Delivers order from kitchen to assigned suites’ in an efficient and timely manner
- Pushes cart with food back and forth between kitchen and suites
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
- Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the kitchen
- Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
- Cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.