Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Responsible for the loading the truck on a daily basis while following all truck safety procedures
- Responsible for filling the vendors up to par and keeping accurate records in the handheld
- Report sales, waste, customers concerns/complaints and/or machine malfunctions on a daily basis
- Exhibit excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Service the vending machines as specified by daily schedules
- Fuel vehicle as necessary
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on vehicle to Managers in a timely manner
- Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of vehicle and vendors
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Report moving violations that are received on or off duty to your Manager immediately
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Order Product for warehouse, OCS and Micro Market Route
- Check in deliveries and stock, Rotate warehouse prodcuts
- Perform weekly warehouse inventory
- Pull loads for trucks
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Comply with all food safety facility requirements.
- Perform other duties as directed by a Manager/Captain
Additional Job Functions:
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Work Environment: Loading and unloading trucks in all weather conditions. Job requires frequent lifting and repetitive motion. Plus Warehouse duties at GRAND RAPIDS MI. Warehouse.
- Pass Road Test given by Front Line Manager
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver License
- Good time management
- Excellent organizational skills
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.