Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for the direct supervision of specific stands or portables in conjunction with public food events. Responsible for daily set-up and breakdown of a location. Ensure that all product counts are verified before, during, and after event. Must be able to perform all duties of each position in that location (ex. Cashier, Runner, and Stand Worker). Must be able to manage stand personnel in a professional and efficient manner according to guidelines.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform opening and closing counts on all items in the location
- Ensure that daily location inventory sheets are complete and accurate
- Ensure that all product is accompanied by proper documentation when leaving or entering location
- Ability to delegate responsibilities to assigned location personnel
- Ensure that location staff is following instructions and build guides
- Project a professional appearance according to Aramark standards
- Enforce all Aramark policies
- Ensure that stand/portable is in accordance with all guidelines and regulations
- Must be able to work unsupervised and manage up to 10 people per location
- Must take ownership of location and area immediately surrounding assigned area
- Maintain a “clean as you go” work environment (overall sanitation of location and surrounding assigned area)
- Recording of all food / refrigeration temperatures in accordance with specific regulation
- Communicate properly with kitchen / management on food and paper product needs for location
- Completion of opening and closing duties paperwork (ex. cleaning checklist and opening/closing checklist)
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience managing inventory required
- Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
- Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.