Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Food Service Workers perform various food and beverage related tasks. This position requires individuals with a high attention to detail, and a strong dedication to customer service along with a positive and friendly attitude. The Food Service Worker position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment and the concessions stand as a whole
- Food Service Workers greet guests as they arrive and depart in a timely manner – always delivering exemplary customer service
- May be required to prepare and cook hot snacks – such as hot dogs, brats and burgers
- May be required to work as an expeditor in the kitchen - keeping the orders organized, ensuring they get sent out to the right tables in a reasonable amount of time
- Ensure proper handling of all food products and equipment is maintained, to ensure food safety standards are adhered to at all times
- May be required to prepare and blend smoothies and other cold refreshing drinks
- Ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere of snack bar at all times – dispose of trash and clean all areas of snack bar
- Maintain daily side work –ensure any required logs are completed in a timely manner also complete any restocking and cleaning duties
- Maintain on-site refrigerator, counter space, espresso machine and other snack bar equipment
- Keep accurate accounts and spoilage records
- May be required to keep an inventory of stock - noting any out of stock items or possible shortages
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Must be able to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
- Diplomatically handle guest complaints – always be polite and maintain a professional manner
- At the end of the shift Food Service Workers must prepare for the next shift by cleaning the Snack Bar and returning all food items to designated storage areas – making sure to cover and date all perishable items
- May be required to train other employees on the role
- May be cross trained to work in other areas
- Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule, weekends and holidays are required Other duties as assigned
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Maintain cleaning schedule of equipment and facilities
Status and Scope:
- Food Service Workers report to Concessions Supervisor
- Position requires the ability to multi-task, a strong customer service focus, strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work efficiently – prepared to help wherever needed
- Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule, weekends and holidays are required
- Must be fluent in the English language both spoken and written – able to read & interpret documents such as safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Basic mathematical skills are required – must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
Oven, Grill, Cutlery, Coffee Machine, Fryer, Floor Buffer, Power Washer, Pallet Jack, Mop Bucket
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 25 pounds
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.