Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Communicate with all levels of management and clientele regarding suites sales and ordering.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Professional telephone etiquette and
- Excellent computer skills / Point of Sale experience preferred.
- Intermediate food and wine knowledge
- Available 40 hours per week during business hours and for each Houston Texans home game plus other various weekend/evening events
- Excellent customer service skills
- This position is a great stepping stone for someone interested in building skill set for Business, Sales and Hospitality roles.
- Ability to work a flexible full time work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong food and wine knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.