Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Strategic Accounts New Business Implementation Specialist follows standard operating procedures to support the following: RFI/RFQ/RFP on new and renewing client agreements; subcontracting; contract analytics; field logistics; communication; follow up; and reporting on Aramark Uniform Services Strategic Account implementation and installations. Their success requires building relationships with Aramark Uniform Services field sales and service team members as well as regional and national service and sales leadership.
- Manage the full cycle requirements for both implementation and installation by working with Aramark Uniform Strategic Account Sales and Service partners, and the field based New Business Installation Managers (NBIMs) to spearhead meticulous follow up and confirm completion of the process.
- Audit and review Strategic Accounts Install contracts, agreements, internal and external client correspondences, and ensure action items are completed accurately.
- Secure subcontractors for business falling outside of the Aramark Uniform Services coverage area, and manage the relationships between AUS and our subcontracting partners.
- Communicate contractually obligated reporting and financial incentives and obligations to appropriate departments.
- Participate in contract review sessions with stakeholders. Act as facilitator and scribe for review meetings and assist in driving completion of action items and project plan updates for communication to our internal partners.
- Conduct client profile maintenance & updates as necessary per Aramark customer contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Create and maintain weekly reports to leadership consisting of progress of all field & strategic account install and service projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested such document meeting notes, action items and project plan updates and distribute to appropriate stakeholders / participants.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Cross-functional skills to be able to be able to fill all requirements of each step of the installation and implementation process.
- Strong time management and communications skills are required to keep on task and work collaboratively in a team and matrix environment.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when prioritizing simultaneous requests under the expectation of achieving solutions within tight deadlines.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong sense of accountability and resolving issues proactively.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook Programs.
- Experience in logistics, business project management, driving tasks and execution without formal authority over those responsible for execution would be beneficial to the success of the Field Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or any other applicable major.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience.
- Project Management or logistics experience preferred
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.