Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are recruiting a Banquet Captain to join our Catering Services team at our Anaheim Convention Center operation. This position is of on-call, event-based nature, and will be scheduled consistent with the event schedule at Anaheim Convention Center and their standing in seniority.
Job Summary: The Banquet Captain position is vital to achieving excellent customer service and executing catering events. They are responsible for pulling equipment for event set up, transporting materials and food to the event, setting up the event, serving guests, cleaning up the event, and returning equipment to the Catering Department.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead catering team on all catering functions
- Organize and lead preparation banquet room for the function
- Serve meals and beverages in accordance with catering protocol and banquet sheets
- Properly set tables for special functions
- Clean all functions areas upon completion
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion
- Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager/Director
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by any member of the Aramark management team
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Well-groomed and professional attire (follow Aramark standards for uniform and grooming)
- Ability to carry at least 4 meals on a tray at any given time
- TIPS Certified
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.