Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for processing and administering all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions relating to components 8662, 8663 and 0784 in compliance with applicable ARAMARK policies, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Audit Standards (GAAS), and Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 requirements.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all purchase orders are completed in accordance with ARAMARK’s policies; maintaining accurate purchase order logs; and matching purchase orders with invoices.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed and paid in accordance with Aramark's policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all accounts payable checks are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintains petty cash fund in accordance with all Aramark's policies.
- Responsible for preparing and recording draft checks in accordance with Aramark's policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all accounts payable transactions are accounted for in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Maintain all month end accruals for open purchase orders and invoices in accordance with GAAP and Aramark's Accounting Policies.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies between invoices, Purchase Orders and agreed to terms in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Answering vendor inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain all Accounts Payable related files in accordance with Aramark's Document Retention Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transportation Federal and State regulations including hours of service, daily vehicle inspection report, insurance and registration, driver daily logs, etc.
- Daily maintenance of the driver qualification forms
- Audit driver logs and maintain the records in accordance to the regulations
- Ensure compliance in the JJ Keller system
- Collaborate with all drivers, the Transportation Supervisor and Manager on Department of Transportation administrative functions.
Status and Scope:
This position reports to the Assistant Controller and the Department of Transportation staff. Additionally, the position will work closely with other accounting staff, human resources, sales, retail, food and beverage, and other operating departments.
* Demonstrates organizational and computer operation skills.
* Ability to interpret and follow policies and procedures.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail.
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
* Ability to interact constructively and effectively with a variety of different constituencies.
* Ability to pass pre-employment background check
* Ability to prove eligibility to work in the United States
Use of Equipment:
* Walkie Talkie and/or Nextel
* Computer- Word processing, Excel and Presentation Software
* Fax Machine
* Speaker Phone
* Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.