Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for set-up and breakdown of all items transferred into and out of designated locations
- Follow chain of command
- Assist Premium Concessions Manager/Supervisor in all duties as directed
- Follow all policies and procedures according to Aramark standard operating procedures
- Service customers in a quick and professional manner
- Accurately inventory and record all product (in or out )
- Ability to walk up and down steps with tray of food and beverages
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of ipad device helpful
- Dependable and timely attendance record
- Ability to build relationships with guests and coworker
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest service skills
- Ambitious and willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrates consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
- Knowledge of how to set up and break down both a buffet and seated meal function
- Must be able to lift, but not limited to, 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.