Route Sales Support - Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Travel in a designated area using a company step van to provide products and service to a variety of clients
- Manage daily routes independently to ensure proper and timely delivery of product
- Load/unload product per company protocol
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain customer relations
- Meet sales goals and promote overall route growth to enhance profitability
- Develop leads/prospects and call on prospective customers to solicit business
- Assist the sales team in procuring new business opportunities
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Collect cash payments on accounts
- Operate company vehicle in a safe and appropriate manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to safely operate a step van vehicle
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to provide a high quality service within a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Solid math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance is mandatory
- Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs consistently
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen check
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.