Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guest rooms to meet guest and client satisfaction.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleans assigned guestrooms including bathrooms and kitchen areas
- Completes project work as assigned
- Restocks all supplies that are needed in rooms
- Reports all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction
- Maintains cart and work area in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for keys assigned to them
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged
- Complies with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures
- Follows all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies
- Performs other duties assigned
- Past cleaning experience preferred
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.