Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
- REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY
- Analyze sales – Reviews and signs off on all server checkouts and auto gratuities.
- Performs random table sales audits to verify that all products are being accounted for.
- Controls the labor costs by supervising daily FOH and culinary staffing levels as needed while driving productivity from all staff.
- Maintains control of F&B costs, supply costs and inventory by adhering to all standards of operation including par levels, ordering procedures and portion control.
- Audits service and quality on a regular basis.
- Adheres to all standards and established tracking procedures on a daily basis.
- GUEST SERVICE FOCUS
- Develops and implements strategies to achieve customer satisfaction goals.
- Provides staff with service training to ensure customer service goals are met.
- Implements employee incentives to meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- Holds daily stand up meetings to review “be the difference” goal of the day and communicate needed information.
- Monitors teamwork and service on a regular basis.
- SALES PERFORMANCE
- Reviews daily per cap & individual server sales.
- Assists with new sales strategies and programs to generate revenue including cross selling other departments.
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Supervises day to day employee issues of FOH and culinary staff in a professional manner while adhering to all ARAMARK policies and procedures.
- Supports and implements training programs that develop skills to better service guests, build repeat business, grow revenues and improve morale.
- Assists in annual employee reviews and supervises interim performance issues.
- Monitor to ensure that all FOH and culinary staff are properly following Aramark time and attendance procedures.
- Proper scheduling of FOH and culinary staff using ABI, awareness of any scheduled OT and help to eliminate through proper labor management practices. Ensure staffing level consistent with established guidelines and making daily adjustments as business dictates
- SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- Ensure all employees are Serv Safe & TIPS trained.
- Follows proper employee health & hygiene practices.
- Abides by all proper surface and equipment sanitation procedures.
- Abides by all proper food handling procedures.
- All employees to be trained according to the Captains standards for safety.
- Monitors and signs off on all daily/ weekly and monthly side work.
- Makes sure F&B manager is aware off all maintenance issues.
- Must have F&B experience (3-5 years).
- Current SERV SAFE certification or ability to obtain.
- Current TIPS alcohol compliance certification or ability to obtain.
- Current California Food Handler Permit or ability to obtain (California Employees Only)
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check.
- Ability to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to pass random Coast Guard drug screenings.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.