Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Position Summary: The Mountain Supervisor is responsible for all manner of Snowmobile Operations that are related to mountain tour operations. Supervises guides, groomers, EMT’s, fuelers and mountain staff. Responsible for all tour activities, including safety, timing and the customer experience.
- Hiring, training and disciplining of mountain staff.
- Assessing of mountain and trail conditions.
- Ensuring of mountain, machine and trail readiness.
- Conducting an operation of tours within USFS and ARAMARK guidelines.
- Ensures all standards of set mountain operations are met. (Customer Service, Safety, etc.)
- Scheduling of Mountain Staff, including EMT’s and Groomers.
- Conducting and documenting daily standup meetings.
- Conducting and documenting fuel tank and facility inspections.
- Ordering and inventorying mountain supplies such as EMT supplies, fuel, oil, customer refreshments, snowmobile and Sno-Cat fluids and supplies, etc.
- 2 years guide / and or mountain supervisor experience required.
- 2 years hospitality industry required
- 1 year supervisor experience required
Phone, Calculator, Photocopier, Avalanche Beacon, Snowmobile, Satellite Phone, SPOT
Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Physical Requirements: BENDING CONSTANT
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.