Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
S&E – Insights & Analytics Intern
As part of the Sports & Entertainment Insights & Analytics Team, the I&A intern will provide analysis and key insights that will help drive the Line of Business strategy. This individual will support the build and maintenance of the I&A platform, help track results, summarize findings and perform ad hoc analysis on various initiatives within S&E.
This individual will report into the AVP of Insights & Analytics. Also, this individual will work collaboratively across numerous functions, including the Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Information Technology, Culinary, and Retail teams.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college or university - majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or Finance or another scientific discipline.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must work well in both team and individualized tasks.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications; specifically a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
- Availability to work 15+ hours per week
Finance Career Track:
The S2L Finance Career Track will provide support of finance functions in a corporate position, Internal Audit role or Shared Services function. S2L responsibilities may include assisting with the overview and completion of month-end financial reports, bank statements, balance sheets, and post journal entries. The finance S2L should analyze trends, write accrual journal entries, reconcile accounts, and explain variances to forecast, prior year/periods in a timely manner. Special projects and other dues may be assigned or requested. Finance S2Ls have a Finance, Accounting or Economics major, a passion for service with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including banks, vendors, and internal accountants.
- 0-2 years’ experience with data mining, reporting, and analysis preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience or knowledge of MS Access, a plus but not required.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, both analytical and conceptual.
- Ability to translate raw data and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal stakeholders
- Ability to be a part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse challenging environment.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects in an efficient manner.
- Anticipate clients’ needs, operate with a sense of urgency, and have the ability to adapt to changes quickly.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.