Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive attitude and smile and be polite with customers throughout the transaction
- Greet customers as they approach the cash register
- Take the customer’s order and prepare the order according to brand specifications and the customer requests
- Must have knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Effectively and efficiently complete the financial transaction
- Maintain the balance of the cash drawer at all times
- Distribute and post marketing materials as required
- Maintain daily temperature logs
- Adhere to additional standards set by designated brand
- Proper use of station machinery and equipment
- Ability to understand and follow directions given by management
- Maintain a neat and clean beverage station and a presentable work area
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lbs
- Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours
- Involves repetitive motion
- Involves working with chemicals, heated equipment, steam and at other risk conditions
- Assist management team with administrative functions and daily food prep during down times
Additional Job Functions:
- Work in other areas and departments as necessary
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Work Environment: Front-of-house barista station. Occasionally requires the ability to work in the kitchen area and possible interaction with hot food items, heated equipment, steam, noise and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Posses good time management with daily tasks required by the management team
- Math skills for counting money and providing correct change
- Knowledge of running a cash register, and credit card machine transactions
- Experience in the food service industry as a barista (smoothie) food service worker
- Great customer service skills
part time position for closing shifts which will be in the evening to late night. Applicant will need to be prepared to operate in a face paced, high volume location that provides excellent customer service under pressure.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.