Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Based in Fresno, CA; The Yosemite Finance team will consist of several Accounting Clerks, each specializing in a specific area of Accounting or Finance. Examples include (but are not limited to): payroll, compliance, credit, general ledger, reporting, analysis, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Compilation, review, and analysis of the Daily Sales Report
- Analysis of financial data, trends, metrics, and reports
- Analysis of accounting & finance systems and processes
- Payroll Processing
- Ensuring labor compliance
- Compilation, review, and analysis of the Daily Labor Report
- Daily General Ledger Entry
- General Ledger, Balance Sheet and P&L review and reconciliation
- Daily Credit Reporting
- External Reporting
- Daily Banking
- Accounts Payable processing, research, and compliance
- Accounts Receivable processing, research, and compliance
- Assist with completion of the monthly close
- Assist with completion of the monthly forecast
- Assist with internal/external audits
- Assist with the completion of the annual operating and capital plans
- Assist with the completion of various regulatory and contractual requirements
- Supervision of other accounting/finance staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in accounting
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong math skills, counting and cash handling skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Associate or Bachelor degree in business or accounting
- 3 or more years work experience in accounting
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Work Environment: Accounting offices, money room, and business units for auditing purposes.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.