Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is responsible for making orders according to recipes. This position includes using kitchen equipment and following recipes to prepare all food items, adhering to food safety and sanitation standards, and maintaining a clean workspace.
Position will follow school schedule and will go on temporary layoff periods throughout the school year. This Fulltime position is Monday- Friday (10:30am-6:30pm).
Essential Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate levels of all food items
- Properly execute al recipe and procedures
- Complete tasks in a timely manner while ensuring accuracy and quality
- Setting up breading table by Chick-Fil-A standards
- Fileting and breading chicken in accordance to lean fileting and lean cooking
- Stocking thawing cabinets and breading table using first in first out method
- Set up and break down work stations
- Ensure food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate length of time and follows all food safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and sanitized work area. Task could include removing trash, breaking down boxes, sweeping, and maintaining cleanliness of dish room and pot washing areas
- Wash and sanitize all kitchen equipment including, but not limited to: fryers, grill, worktables sinks, dishwasher, pots, pans, dishes, and utensil
- Handle machines and cutting equipment
- Properly label, date, and rotate all food stock
- Additional duties are assigned
- Must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Must have the capability to follow detailed directions
- Must have a working knowledge of kitchen equipment and good knife skills
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 20lbs or more if required
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.