Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: This non-exempt full-time position reports directly to the Human Resources Manager and supports the human resources department, the regional vice president of operations, and coordinates the operation of the main office. Manages processes and provides support to the human resources department, including but not limited to, staffing, compensation/benefits, labor relations, training and development, and employee relations. Relies on education, experience, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assist with the management of hourly hiring including interviewing, hiring, and maintenance of the ATS
- Ensure compliance with the Aramark ARTie hiring process; Ensure AAP & I-9 eVerify compliance
- Process and ensure timely and accurate data entry for new hire paper work and manage the new hire portal
- Assist with contract labor requisitions, reconciliations, and event day management
- Help maintain a positive employee relations environment by managing employee incentive programs such as employee referral and Encore Encore recognition.
- Act as the liason with the Red Sox on the Monster Service Program
- Understand the progressive disciplinary process and assist with policy enforcement, consistency, understanding, and file maintenance.
- Responsible for tracking all employee attendance and issuing attendance related disciplines
- Work with HR Managers to respond and mitigate employee issues as they arise
- Maintain union seniority lists
- Assist with facilitation of orientation, safety, customer service, and TEAM training classes for staff members
- Assist managers in the usage of the Talent Management System
Record Retention/File Maintenance
- Manage hourly active and terminated files and I-9 Forms in accordance with Aramark policies
- Manage archiving process for all HR related files
- Process wage verifications
- Create Home Stand newsletter; maintain bulletin boards and employee communications
- Order office supplies
- Compile unemployment information to TALX and participate in hearings
- Process all leave of absence requests including but not limited to FMLA, disability paperwork, medical and or personal LOA requests
- Maintain up-to-date phone list
- Process terminations
- Update and process changes to employee job title, wages, and/or personal information such as address and name changes
- Respond to unemployment claims
- Partner with the Finance team to accurately track events worked
- Assist with uniform distribution and inventory management
- Assist the Payroll Manager with pay check distribution, manage missing punch forms, and direct deposit enrollment
- Manage the front desk and switchboard as needed
- Provide administrative support to the regional vice president of operations and other department heads as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a related position or in food service management preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on location event calendar; position is expected to be available to work every event scheduled including nights and weekends as well as non-event days
- Excellent data entry and computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office Suite, advanced Excel skills as well as familiarity with scheduling and HRIS systems preferred
- Proven customer service skills and ability to exhibit a positive attitude with staff and customers in all situations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead by example
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Successful HR coordinators should possess effective communication and organization skills, the ability to adapt to change, and the ability to build business relations at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1–2 years experience in a related field
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.