Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
- Responsible for loading, unloading and setup of equipment on a daily basis while following all truck/trailer safety procedures
- Exhibit excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Clean all vehicles and equipment after use
- Fuel vehicles as necessary
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to Managers in a timely manner
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for delivering and picking up trailers that hold snowmobiles to various trailheads
- Responsible for educating themselves on the local geography, geology, history and terrain, to be an interpretive guide to guests.
- Needs to be familiar with all aspects of snowmobile guiding
- Will receive their assignment the evening before their work day
- Report to work ready for the day with the essential gear outlined in the Safety and Operations manual
- Responsible for safely operating a snowmobile on Forest Service trails and will be trained in the proper procedures for filling out required training and operational paperwork.
- Responsible for safely operating company equipment, including but not limited to, trucks, trailers, snowmobiles
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Absorb all DOT knowledge and maintain up to date and correct DOT logs
- Report moving violations that are received on or off duty to your manager immediately
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to drive vehicles over 10,000 lbs
- Experience in pulling large trailers is a plus, but not required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Can read, understand and clearly speak English
• Must possess a minimum current certification in Adult First Aid/CPR
• Should have a strong desire to excel in the recreation and tourism field and demonstrate comfort in an outdoor environment
• A history of outdoor recreation experience is preferred, along with some form of interpretive training
• Avalanche training preferred
• Must have a valid US Driver’s License and pass a Motor Vehicle Record history check (MVR)
• Pre-employment background and drug test are required for this position
- Must be age 21 years or older
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Must have a valid Driver License (a CDL is not required for this position) with a clean driving record showing 5 years of prior safe driving
- Must pass a DOT physical examination and obtain a medical card
- Must pass a pre-employmentdrug/alcohol test and participate in the random drug/alcoholtesting pool
- Must complete and pass Defensive Driving Course prior to driving a company vehicle
1 year professional driving experience and vehicle mechanical experience is preferred
Company Vehicle, Walkie-Talkie, Commercial Dryer, Hand Truck, Commercial Washing Machine, Other Machinery and Equipment
Travel Requirements: Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.