Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
In support of one of our clients, Aramark Facility Services is currently taking applications for Prospective Bakery Distributors, a position which could potentially lead to an opportunity to become an independent distributor. Our client, a Maine subsidiary of a leading producer and marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States, is rapidly expanding its presence in the Northeast United States. This leading baking company, through over 45 U.S. subsidiaries, currently produces breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes and pastries, which are distributed fresh to foodservice and retail customers in the Southeast, Mid-West, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. The distribution is accomplished in large part through direct-store-delivery (“DSD”) service by over 3,500 independent distributors who own the rights to distribute certain brands of fresh bakery products in their geographic territories (“independent distributors”).
If owning your own business is appealing to you, then consider an opportunity as a Prospective Bakery Distributor
Aramark Facility Services will be conducting the initial screening and will employ those successful candidates during their paid training period. After this process is complete, our client will determine who to offer the opportunity to purchase an independent distributorship.
We are looking for individuals with:
- A desire to own and run your own business
- A self-motivated and sales-focused mind-set
- Excellent organizational skills
- A natural ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A good driving record and the ability to finance a bakery delivery vehicle
Functions and responsibilities:
The key functions of a Prospective Bakery Distributor will be to deliver, display and sell company products on assigned sales territories in accordance with established merchandising programs and standards. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and use the basic fundamentals of a DSD system, including:
- Displaying / Merchandising / Ordering Products
- Time schedules / Callbacks / Operating a Handheld Device
- Customer relations
- Know your customers by name, their store policies that affect you and their basic wants and needs.
- Establish a sound, professional relationship with key personnel
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Pass Road Test given by Front Line Manager
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver License
- Good time management
- Excellent organizational skills
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.