Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Proficient with computers.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred.
- Customer Service focused and metric driven.
- May rotate between 1st and 2nd shift.
- Flexibility to cover call-offs and vacation days for other reps.
- Performs all other related duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.