Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Suite Attendants provide guests with reliable, professional, and courteous food and beverage service.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Correctly performs all aspects of room set-up as directed
- Takes food and beverage orders; ensures order is properly delivered
- Completes assigned administrative tasks as required
- Responsible for increasing food and beverage sales
- Proficiency in opening wine and possesses basic wine knowledge
- Knowledgeable of all items on the menu to assist guests in answering menu questions
- Understands all details of suites served
- Upholds Aramark's policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties as required
- Experience in catering, banquet service, and a la carte waiter service preferred
- Guest service and inside/outside sales experience desired
- Must demonstrate a desire to sell while providing strong customer service
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.