Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Performs scheduled/unscheduled cleaning on the building equipment and machinery according to standards set forth by the cleaning procedures.
- Sweep and mop floorsB. Office, break room, and bathroom cleaningC. Trash removal
- General wipe down (“dry clean”) of portable and fixed equipment
- Wash pit operations including but not limited to portable equipment, trash cans, dough troughs, mixing bowls, piping, and framework etc.
- Disassembly and reassembly of equipment
- “Full” wash down and sanitation of production equipment
- Cleaning of overhead lights, pipes, fans, and other ceiling equipment
- Flour silo, use bin, and breather sock housing cleaning
- Ability to climb into a flour tank and be able to work in confined spaces
- Special project equipment cleaning designated by management
- Insure each assignment maintains quality workmanship
- Practice and comply with all company and customer policies and procedures, including safety and work rules.
- Must be safety focused
- Must be self motivated and driven
- Must have valid driving license
- Three or more years of food service sanitation operations.
- High School Diploma or Equivanlency
- Previous experience in cleaning and/or detailing related job a plus.
- Interest and willingness to receive CDL and natural history training with the intent of training for a driving position strongly preferred.
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Sensory: Ability to distinguish color-coded equipment, containers, labels, signs and products. Ability to visually inspect equipment after cleaning to ensure no cross contamination from one product to another.
Certifications: Scissor Lift, Forklift (when applicable)
Communication: Speech and hearing abilities that allows the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly to team members and customers. Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, signs and warnings.
Other: Ability to wear and use approved, applicable safety equipment as needed, such as gloves, hard hats, aprons, and earplugs. Ability to operate air guns, water nozzles, pressure washers, and foam machines.
**Must meet and maintain FDA food and safety and handling requirements and other government and/pr customer requirements including following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.