Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Works in the Retail Store while upholding customer service, selling, inventory integrity and cash handling standards
- Maintains appearance level standards within store, straightens items as needed and etc
- Maintains proper quantity of items in the store and alerts managers of replenishment needs
- Maintains a professional appearance and behavior
- Greets customers and attends to their needs while providing information about products to be sold
- Sells merchandise and handles money
- Operates cash register properly when required
- Process transfers as required
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.