Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
- Proper utilization of leftovers as required
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- Serve food at proper portions as requested
- Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, steam kettles, and all other cooking and serving equipment
- Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperature to assure it is cooked
- Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.