Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Position Summary: A CDL Bus Driver performs the task of greeting and gathering guests at the beginning of the tour experience and delivers them to our Resort for the first part of their journey. Once they’ve finished their cruise or Snowmobile tour, the driver will pick the guests up and return them to their appropriate lodging facility.
- Provide safe and comfortable bus transportation within a congested tourist environment. Includes transportation along a major state highway as well as slow speed pedestrian congested traffic environments.
- Maintain all necessary and required compliance documentation as required by DOT and other local, state and federal agencies as may be required.
- Provide professional level customer service to all customers.
- Record specific rider-ship information as required by dispatch operations or as directed.
- Maintain a professional appearance and adhere to specific uniform and grooming standards.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
- Other tasks as assigned
Status and Scope:
- Reports to Transportation Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write and clearly understand and speak English
- 21 years of age or older
- Must have valid commercial driver's license, Class B with Passenger endorsement
- Previous driving experience preferred
- 3 years of verifiable driving history (CDL and non-CDL)
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to gain a good understanding of all Mesa Verde properties as well as the activities and amenities offered for guests
Telephone, CB radio
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
KEYING/FINGERING NOT REQUIRED
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.