Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- As an Associate Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with financial reporting, and coordinating the general accounting function for the ARAMARK operations
- Other responsibilities include conducting and documenting financial analysis, assist with analysis of areas such as labor cost, revenues, expenses, inventory and profit by area of responsibility, and monitor for internal compliance using ARAMARK standards and templates and assist with internal and external audits.
- You will reconcile and balance general or subsidiary ledgers, annual budgets and compile segments of monthly closings and other financial analyses.
- A strong knowledge of accounting is required.
- The Associate Accountant will contact other departments or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- This position supports the financial function by overseeing the processing of A/P, A/R, and/or payroll, and training office staff on specific functions.
- Provides training and development to office personnel on performance and job specific functions through performance appraisals, coaching and feedback.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field required
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- knowledge in AP and AR.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in a similar role (journal entries, account reconciliations, month end)
- Operational role that is expected to work extended hours (including evenings and weekends) when required
- Excellent time management, communications, and organizational skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous accounting experience in the hospitality/ food and beverage industry an asset
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.