Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Performs and coordinates a variety of duties related to dispatch and scheduling. Provides clerical assistance the Central Transportation Department. Works effectively in a team environment to achieve set goals.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Coordinates the flow requests for transportation.
- Effectively utilizes computer on all calls and requests.
- Utilizes CTD software to log transportation activity.
- Follows up with customer to ensure that their expectation has been met.
- Monitors employee performance such as customer delays, employee lunch breaks and completion daily assignments.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment. Complies with OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark’s standards of operation.
- Adheres to Aramark’s Business Conduct Policy at all times.
- Maintains all records and reports to ensure compliance, with all local, stated and federal regulations and codes.
- Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned as work is expected to vary with changing needs and priorities.
- Management may revise duties/schedule at any time.
- Utilizes CTD software to enter data.
- Maintains radio equipment.
- Filing/Maintaining Records
- 1st shift rotating weekends and holidays
- Position prefers a high school education or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM.
- Ability to apply elementary math functions.
- Ability to stay calm in a less than calm circumstance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must be flexible and responsive to change.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.