Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
DEPT: Suite Catering
JOB TITLE: RUNNER
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Expeditor
Provide excellent guest service. Deliver food and beverage from a specified location to the guest in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to company uniform/grooming standards.
- Adhere to all company and client policies and procedures.
- Ensure guest service, proper and timely set-up, clean up, and compliance of all company service standards.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
- Must ensure guest food and beverage is delivered in a timely and efficient manner and meets food quality standards.
- Maintain a neat and clean station and maintains restaurant appearance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to include reaching, bending, stooping, walking, pulling, pushing, wiping, stair climbing, standing, and lifting.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks within service time frames established by the company.
- Carries service trays weighing up to 40 pounds (throughout the shift).
- Hazards include but are not limited to slipping, falling, tripping, burns, soaps, and chemicals.
- Minimum age requirement- 18 years of age.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 1-year full service restaurant experience preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to coordinate and organize.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required.
- Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques.
- Safety guidelines.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- When needed, able to work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
- Can communicate information accurately.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.