Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Office Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Office Worker will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
- Partners with the Catering manager(s) to ensure clients’ needs are met, completes assigned tasks.
- Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
- Greet the on-site contact, and inspects all meeting/banquet space before the start of the event ensuring that the room has been set-up properly, in accordance with the BEO's, and takes measures to adjust/correct before group's arrival in the absence of Catering Managers
- Schedules meetings and handles travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain office memos and informational postings
- Ensures each Catering file is complete/accurate and submits to Accounting accurate final billings the day following an event.
- Works with Accounting to reconcile event banquet checks.
- Inputs BEOs for tastings and amenities; occasional guest room upgrades.
- Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires frequent performing of repetitive motions with hands and/or arms
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.