Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager the Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing any combination of warehouse task including receiving and storing inventory, and distributing merchandise and products to various components. Must be detailed orientated and computer literate. Must be able to stay on task and complete receiving and inventories in a timely fashion.
- Operates non-DOT and DOT-regulated (CDL, >26k lbs and CMV, 10k<26k lbs) vehicles.
- Must possess a CDL driver’s license for 3 years minimum and meet and maintain DOT requirements.
- Safely transport food stores and other equipment to and from the commissary, adhering to all food safety and vehicle operation safety guidelines.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports (DVIRs) and adhere to hours of service (HOS).
- Assembles supplies and equipment requisition for delivery to trains per Amtrak's Par's.
- Delivers food, supplies, ice, linen and other materials to train.
- Responsible for daily inspections on all PIVs.
- Safely operates PIVs and other vehicles in a manner consistent with safe work procedures and in accordance with operating guidelines.
- Picks inventory as instructed.
- Responsible and accountable for the stocking and accurate documentation of all inventory.
- Utilizes inventory control/ (FIFO) rotation procedures to minimize waste/spoilage.
- Participates in daily/weekly/monthly inventory counts.
- Load and Unload products and materials from truck, and/or railcar.
- Move products and materials to warehouse storage.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
- Complete daily logs.
- Communicate with employees from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Participates in daily shift briefings.
- Works in Cooler and Freezer.
- Uses PCs, hand-held computers or other such devices.
- Meet accuracy and production standards.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS Standards, and all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional attitude among co-workers and visitors to the facility.
- General warehouse work as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Status and Scope:
Reports to Warehouse Manager
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years experience in a like employment. 21 years or older.
- This position may require you drive a company vehicle. If so you are required to:
- CDL Driver must have a minimum of 3 years with CDL license.
- Have a valid US Driver's License
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Pass a driving record background check (MVR)
Telephone, calculator, photocopier, computer, fax machine, pallet jack, fork lift (occasional), electric pallet jack, hand truck
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.