Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for managing the safety of the students in the cafeteria.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of students in the cafeteria during lunch services.
- Monitoring/controlling of noise level within the cafeteria.
- Monitoring/controlling behavior of students during lunch services.
- If appropriate, refer students to the appropriate personnel should disciplinary action be necessary.
- Help students open containers/packages that they may be unable to open themselves.
- Wipe down tables and monitor/help students clean up their individual areas.
- Sweep up floor areas that may have debris.
- Monitor floors for any spills, and clean up immediately in order to avoid any falls from occurring.
- Attend in-service meeting as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead.
- Adhere to the uniform policy as set by General Manager.
- Promote good public relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Any experience working with children in settings such as education, volunteer, or employment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee must have the ability to stand, walk, stoop, and/or bend throughout the shift. Specific vision abilities required by the job.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Must be able to have the ability to work outside during the natural seasons (winter, spring, summer, and fall).
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.