Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Provides all general support of HR functions to the units in Managers absence. Will provide leadership and support to managers and employees throughout the organization. Will assist in identifying best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and programs within the unit. Responsibilities to include managing, processing and implementation of the following but not limited to payroll, benefits, employee incentives, retention, turnover, recruitment, safety, training and development. Must be able to create, plan and manage creative HR strategies. Knowledge of EEO laws and general HR policies.
- Develop and implement internal HR processes and procedures within Aramark guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and direct innovative employee motivation and morale programs.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to listen to employee concerns and have exceptional analytical problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for day to day HR functions including recruiting, staffing, hiring, training, development, coaching, incentives, and disciplinary procedures.
- Assist in processing payroll.
- Downloads data from Time Plus and works with support or IT when there is a problem transmitting or with the equipment.
- Notifies department managers of employees missed punches and/or errors.
- Accurately inputs data corrections, tip allocations, tip charges, housing, vacation, PTO, Holiday, salaried employee wages, etc.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- May be required to work nights, weekends or as business of component dictates.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and dressed in uniform.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
Status and Scope:
Reports to Human Resources Manager
2-5 years in office setting and administrative functions, experience in HR preferred, ability to maintain confidentiality.
Computer, Telephone, Copier, Scanner, Label Maker, Shredder
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.