Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The Groundskeeper Lead Worker is responsible for the budgeting, planning, assigning, and completion of grounds maintenance tasks and functions.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Generates work orders, organizes, and assigns work to be completed based on established deadlines and safety standards
- Performs grounds audits and uses information to make positive changes, become more efficient, improve quality of service, maintain safety, and motivate staff to achieve consistently high standards
- Ensures compliance with code requirements, safety standards, and grounds keeping practices
- Assists with project estimates and makes recommendations regarding annual budgets for operational and maintenance needs
- Assists with the identification of and completion of safety training
- Responds to questions, resolves problems, and provides technical and other assistance to staff completing assigned work
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of lawnmowers, weed whackers, tractors, snow plows, and other job related equipment
- Maintains lawn areas, annual planting beds, and shrubbery so that they appear healthy, well-trimmed, pruned, and maintained in accordance with good landscaping practices
- Maintains all grounds and parking lot areas so that they are free from trash and debris
- Provides services necessary to maintain/keep sidewalk and parking lot areas free from snow and ice
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Position requires that the individual have a high school degree or G.E.D.
- Position also requires that the individual have a minimum five (5) years experience within the grounds keeping field or a related field.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and respond to various requests and situations that arise; must be able to lead and coach other employees.
- Position requires the individual to have a current driver’s license if operating department vehicles and equipment.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.