Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Performs all tasks safely
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in assigned areas to protect safety and health of others.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct which is friendly, positive, efficient and responsive at all times.
- Cleans classrooms, offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, elevators, stairways, and other areas as assigned
- Clean and or disinfect fixtures, furniture and equipment using prescribed chemicals and procedures
- Restocks all supplies as needed
- Maintains high productivity and efficient operations for the department and District
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to District and Aramark annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques to apply as outlined in procedures
- Demonstrates proper, efficient and safe use of all housekeeping equipment.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.