Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Runner is responsible for keeping inventory of, transporting, stocking, and cleaning/clearing product to ensure business and customer needs are met. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Stocks and maintains appropriate levels of product
- Delivers product and utilizes transfer sheets to maintain inventory integrity
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains appearance of work stations and guest service areas
- Assist servers, bartenders, etc. with customer service as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.