Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service from the moment guests sits down until they leave the establishment. Display great hospitality, friendliness, and complete food and beverage knowledge. Responsible for money handling, beverage pouring, and dispensing policies as well as providing servers drinks at the service well.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and following safe drinking guidelines when serving customers.
- Prepare needed set-up for bar.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of the bar including counting beer, bottled liquor, wine, cups, mixers, sodas, general bar supplies, etc.
- Accurate cash sales and cash handling.
- Close out every check once it has been paid.
- Assist in the set-up and break-down of bar equipment as needed.
- Serve and/or sell alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain a pleasant attitude while on duty.
- Inventory all stand sheet items prior to and at the end of each event and initial all bar paperwork.
- Calculate cash at the end of shift and return bank to the cash room.
- Any other task assigned by management will be considered part of the job.
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of advanced mixed drink recipes and restaurant point of sales computer systems.
- Must be TIPS certified.
- Minimum two years full service bartending experience preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service, basic math and counting skills.
- Ability to pour mixed drinks and draft beer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to ring alcoholic sales on a register.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.