Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Prepare a daily report that verifies transactions
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Understand what is inclusive of a reimbursable meal
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
- Promote good public relations
- Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- Communicate with the Kitchen Manager daily to understand and properly prepare menu for the day
- Monitor children in a lunchroom or recess setting
- Use proper cleaning and sanitation methods on lunchroom tables and other lunchroom equipment
- Assist in taking out garbage during and after breakfast and lunch
- Assist in cleaning lunchroom floors
- Assist children across the street using proper cones, flags and crossing methods
- Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
- Outside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time outside)
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.