Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in a professional manner. Handle incoming calls with the objective of one-call resolution. Facilitate and resolve issues with discrepancies and/or customer complaints to insure consistent customer satisfaction. Responsible for auditing company service programs to ensure compliance with 100% follow up through customer call backs
Manage the Case Queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
Call and process electronic or telephone orders (E orders, Pre-call)
Phones/Customer Service – includes Pre-call
Check Market Center general email box
Prepare ship route for processing (printing, posting)
Manager the No-Buy list
Service call back
Place work order for service calls
Additional responsibilities as requested
Minimum Education Required:
- High School or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required:
- One (1) year of call and customer service experience.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Attention to detail is required.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Must possess flexibility towards work assignments and be a team player.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to communicate effectively in writing.
- Possess motivation and initiative to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direct supervision.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.