Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
In our Service Agent position you will be on your feet all day in a fast pace outdoor environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular maintenance: non-mechanical such as check tire pressure, fluid levels, gas the vehicle, in a timely and safe manner. You will also identify and report vehicle damage. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary.
- The physical requirements of the position include, but are not limited to the following and any or all may be required throughout a standard shift (normally 8 hrs.)
- The position requires that the following physical requirements be met in order to meet client requirements and to ensure the safety of other employees and customers at the facility.
- Hearing and vision within correctable limits
- Bodily motions normally related to operating a motor vehicle
- Sitting, standing, stopping, walking, bending & twisting to a significant degree
- Climbing in and out of vehicles
- Pushing, pulling and lifting – up to 50 pounds
- Climbing stairs
- The ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Outside: Worker will spend 75% or more of time outside.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, precipitation and wind.
- Proximity: Worker will conduct responsibilities in confined spaces.
- Performance Expectations:
- This position requires the employee to meet the following performance expectations:
- Must have the physical, mental and emotional capabilities necessary to accomplish all essential job functions.
- Must be able to carry out both written and oral instructions.
- Perform all essential duties with and without supervision.
- The ability to perform the essential job duties in an efficient manner following all guidelines, rules and safety policies established by ARAMARK and/or the client.
- Dependable and timely attendance record.
- Ability to cope with fast paced activities.
- Willingly accept change, new procedures & constructive comments.
- Demonstration of consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments.
Specific Vocational Preparation:
- No previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for this position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.